Thursday, June 15th 2023
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Millersville University is partnering with Quarryville Library to provide FREE personalized assistance for all your computer and technology needs. We welcome Josh Gastineau on the following dates from 10 am to 6 pm:
May 26, 30
June 6, 7, 16, 20, 23, 27 and 28
for drop-in assistance customized to your individual needs!
Whether you’re an individual wanting to learn how to use any computer tools or software, or a business owner who wants to ‘skill up’ your staff, we can help! Contact us to arrange training for one employee or your entire staff at no cost!
Josh can offer help with:
- resume writing, interview tips, searching and applying for jobs, obtaining clearances
- learning basic (no experience) computer skills for personal or business needs
- Improving your proficiency in basic computer skills when using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other popular software
- Gaining proficiency in virtual tools like Zoom and Teams,
- Setting up email, writing, replying to and deleting messages; when to use a cloud-based account vs. flash drive storage
- Installing and evaluating popular apps
- Using the Internet safely and protecting your information; digital best practices for employees
- Other computer needs? Let Josh know…he’ll be happy to help!
For the time being, this service is available on a drop-in basis. If we experience high demand, we may ask for pre-scheduled appointments. To ensure you can meet with Josh at a specific time during his drop-in sessions, you may contact him directly to schedule priority time at (717) 871-5951 or Josh.Gastineau@millersville.edu.
Josh and library staff will also provide group workshops on a variety of topics several times per month over the course of the grant.
June 7: How to spot a scam! at 1 pm
June 28: Computer assistance in Spanish