Saturday, June 20th 2020
1:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Today’s “Make Me” craft is for ages 3+, but those under age 8 should have adult help!
Gather up some materials and let’s make some magic! We’ll make crafts based on common household materials.
What you’ll need for today:
- corrugated cardboard boxes (various sizes with one side measuring from about 9″ to 30″ – rectangle or square )
- rubber bands – thicker is better – large size
- more rubber bands – small and thick like those you find wrapping produce in supermarket (wash them first!)
- balloons (don’t blow them up) – lots of them!
- various jars and cans of various sizes
- unsharpened pencils with erasers
- small hard objects: dried beans, coins, beads, small stones
We’ll see you online!