As our reopening procedures are progressing, please note that we have reduced our offerings of outside pickup, since our Library will be open to the public and patrons may come inside to pick up items. We will continue to offer pickup outside the Library on Tuesday and Friday mornings, and we can accommodate other pickup times by request.
- If you do not wish to enter the Library, send a web order form (instructions and form found at the bottom of this page) each time you want to arrange an outside pickup. This saves time trying to call us during our open hours as our phones may be tied up! We are only able to schedule items that are “READY”, and we’ll tell you in the confirmation email how many items are still waiting. Items in transit are beyond our control, therefore you will need to send us another web order or call to schedule any remaining items.
- We are in the process of contacting patrons who have arranged a ‘recurring scheduled time‘ to inquire if this still meets your needs or if you would prefer to come into the building.
- Our phones will be staffed during our pickup hours as well as our fully-open hours and are subject to change as the reopening process moves forward:
- Tuesday 10 am – 12 pm (outside pickup); 2 pm – 6 pm (open)
- Wednesday 10 am – 1 pm (open)
- Thursday 2 pm – 6 pm (open)
- Friday 10 am – 12 pm (outside pickup); 1 pm – 4 pm (open)
- Saturday 10 am – 1 pm (open)
WEB ORDER INSTRUCTIONS
Please locate the items you wish to borrow in OPAC (the Library catalog accessible through our website). You may place holds on up to (5) items.
Provide the number of items you are picking up. This can be determined by looking at your OPAC record while logged in, and counting the number of items with the status displaying the READY message. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE QUARRYVILLE LIBRARY AS THE LOCATION YOU WISH TO PICK UP ITEMS! We will confirm that we have the same number of items on our hold shelf for you, and then check them out to you, extending your loan for two weeks past the scheduled pickup date. Then we’ll email you to let you know when to arrive!
Any in-transit items on your account may come in and display the READY message after we have scheduled your pickup. While we will attempt to include these items whenever possible, we may not be able to expedite last-minute items, even if they appear ‘READY‘ on the day you are arriving. We apologize for the inconvenience of having to place an additional order for a subsequent day in those circumstances, and thank you for understanding when this occurs.
If you have questions about our outside pickup, reopening procedures, accessing the OPAC catalog, or other ways we may assist you, please call us during service hours or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.