The Library is in need of volunteers to help out with book check-in and shelving.
Book check in and shelving volunteers are a vital and integral part of the daily operations of our library. They support our library staff by helping them to check materials in and shelve items in the proper place. These volunteers are also given other behind the scenes duties relating to circulation.
Volunteers are assigned shifts during the library’s normal business hours and are always working alongside a library staff person.
We especially need volunteers for these shifts:
- Tuesday Morning Every Week 10am-1pm
- Tuesday Evening Every Week 5:30pm-8pm
- Wednesday Afternoon Every Week 1pm-3pm
- Thursday Afternoon Every Week 1pm-3pm
- Thursday Afternoon Every Week 3:30pm-5:30pm
- Thursday Afternoon Every Other Week 5:30pm-8pm
- Friday Afternoon Every Week 1 – 3pm
- Friday Afternoon Every Other Week 3:30pm-6pm
- Saturday Morning Every Week 10am-12:30pm
Please call us at 717-786-1336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.