Here are a selection of useful Internet links for teens
- Book Lists and Reviews
- Building Empathy and Community – by YALSA
- Career Resources – by YALSA
- Election Resources – by YALSA
- YA Mental Health Resources – by YALSA
- Google Books – helpful tool for helping you decide if you want to read something.
- Codecademy – learn how to code on this interactive and free website.
- Wolfram Alpha – a new internet search engine, described as “a computational knowledge engine.” Try it out!
- College Admissions Information – from Khan Academy
Evaluating information from the Internet
- Web Literacy for Student Fact-Checkers – a free ebook.
- Evaluating Information on the Web – from the University of Arizona University Libraries
- Evaluating Websites – University of MD
- The CRAAP Test – University of Wyoming Libraries
- CRAAP Criteria – CCBC Library
- Evaluating Resources from the Web – a video by Western University