Here are a selection of useful Internet links for teens
- Book Lists and Reviews
- Building Empathy and Community – by YALSA
- Career Resources – by YALSA
- DMV Test Made Simple – practice driving tests.
- Election Resources – by YALSA
- YA Mental Health Resources – by YALSA
- Google Books – helpful tool for helping you decide if you want to read something.
- Codecademy – learn how to code on this interactive and free website.
- Wolfram Alpha – a new internet search engine, described as “a computational knowledge engine.” Try it out!
- College Admissions Information – from Khan Academy
Evaluating information from the Internet
- Web Literacy for Student Fact-Checkers – a free ebook.
- CRAAP Criteria – CCBC Library
- Evaluating Resources from the Web – a video by Western University
- CyberSmarts – you will need to log in with your library card number to access this resource.